WHAT’S YOUR PROCESS LIKE?
by Farewell PaperiePosted on February 14, '15
- Consultation: We discuss the details for your event, the pieces you’ll need, the stuff you like on Pinterest. This can be in person, over the phone, in email, whichever works for you.
- Estimate: We give you a cost estimate based on the pieces we discussed. We work with you to find the right pieces and price for your order. You get excited about your event and start to envision these very pieces on someone else’s Pinterest board one day.
- Deposit and Contract: To begin work on your order, we accept a 50% non-refundable deposit and signed payment agreement based on the agreed-upon estimate of your order.
- Designs: We send over a production timeline explaining when we’ll need content from you and when you can expect to see proofs from us. With every custom order, we accommodate 2 rounds of revisions beyond your original design proofs. We’ve estimated the cost of your order based on this amount of design time. Almost always, we’re able to get all the designs just right within this estimated scope, but in the case that your pieces require extra love beyond the 2 rounds of revisions, we’re happy to work with you however long it takes to get them just right. Keep in mind, though, we charge a design rate of $75 per hour to make additional proofs.
- Final Proof: Nothing goes to print without a final sign off from you.
- Payment: We accept payment by check or credit card. Earn those miles. Go on that honeymoon to Bora Bora.
- Shipment: We’ll send it wherever you need. If your order is sent in batches throughout your planning stage (i.e. Save-the-Dates in May, Invitations in October, Placecards and Menus in January), we’ll adjust your final invoice and accept payment on all shipping costs with your final payment.