CAN YOU SHIP TO MY MOM?
Yes, we can ship to a different address than your billing. If it’s a gift, be sure to let us know, too. Each order receives a copy of the paid invoice, which shows the price of each item in your purchase. We can leave that out upon request.
CAN I CUSTOMIZE YOUR PRODUCTS TO SAY “DEAR SUSAN”, OR “BAMBINO” INSTEAD OF “BABY”?
While we wish we could make each card just perfect for your loved one, production limitations don’t allow us to change colors, add or substitute text.
SO NO CUSTOMIZING NAPKINS, EITHER?
Afraid we’re not set up to do custom printing on napkins at this time. That’s one of our “one day” wishes, along with screenprinting handkerchiefs in-house.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes, we will ship to the ends of the earth! Typically through USPS International. We can accommodate expedited shipping at additional cost (usually a rather hefty one). Just let us know if you’re interested before placing your order and we’ll make it happen.
DO YOU CHARGE SALES TAX?
We are required to charge a 9.5% sales tax for orders made in the state of Washington. Items sold outside the state of Washington will not be charged sales tax.
DO YOU ACCEPT REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES?
Unused and unopened items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt. Items will be refunded once we receive the item. (Shipping costs are non-refundable. We know, boo.) We’ll replace any item that has been damaged or lost in shipment at no cost. Open items cannot be returned.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
DO YOU DO CORPORATE BRANDING OR PRINTING?
Yes! We also create branding and corporate design for business cards, packaging design, or any collateral your business might need. Our background in advertising comes in handy, our love of printing brings it home.
IF I ALREADY HAVE A DESIGN CREATED, CAN YOU PRINT IT FOR ME?
Yes! We can create a cost estimate based on just printing time. We’ll even check to see if we have any extra supplies that might help keep your costs down.
I LOVE THIS ONE DESIGN I FOUND ON PINTEREST, CAN YOU RECREATE IT FOR ME?
We’re happy to take cues on colors, commonly used design elements, font types and layouts, but we absolutely cannot replicate someone else’s designs for you. We’ll help you create something all your own.
HOW SOON SHOULD I GET MY ORDER STARTED?
Yesterday. Just kidding! But, the more time we have to get things going, the better off we’ll be. That said, we can start an order as soon as two weeks ahead of an event depending on the pieces needed and our current production schedule.
HOW MUCH CAN I EXPECT TO PAY FOR MY CUSTOM ORDER?
This is our least favorite question, only because we can’t really answer it yet. Each of our orders is made truly custom for the client and depends on quantities, printing methods, and materials used. We look at each order individually and provide the most accurate cost estimate we can to help you plan and stay in budget for your event. We don’t want anyone losing out on pink peonies because of us. So give us a call and let’s talk more about your order.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Each order is different, but a typical timeline would be:
Letterpress orders: 4-6 weeks for production (including design time with revisions and approvals)
Flat-printed orders: 2-4 weeks for production (including design time with revisions and approvals)
Progress of each order is largely dependent on turnaround time in feedback and approvals, which can affect production schedules.
WHAT’S YOUR PROCESS LIKE?
- Consultation: We discuss the details for your event, the pieces you’ll need, the stuff you like on Pinterest. This can be in person, over the phone, in email, whichever works for you.
- Estimate: We give you a cost estimate based on the pieces we discussed. We work with you to find the right pieces and price for your order. You get excited about your event and start to envision these very pieces on someone else’s Pinterest board one day.
- Deposit and Contract: To begin work on your order, we accept a 50% non-refundable deposit and signed payment agreement based on the agreed-upon estimate of your order.
- Designs: We send over a production timeline explaining when we’ll need content from you and when you can expect to see proofs from us. With every custom order, we accommodate 2 rounds of revisions beyond your original design proofs. We’ve estimated the cost of your order based on this amount of design time. Almost always, we’re able to get all the designs just right within this estimated scope, but in the case that your pieces require extra love beyond the 2 rounds of revisions, we’re happy to work with you however long it takes to get them just right. Keep in mind, though, we charge a design rate of $75 per hour to make additional proofs.
- Final Proof: Nothing goes to print without a final sign off from you.
- Payment: We accept payment by check or credit card. Earn those miles. Go on that honeymoon to Bora Bora.
- Shipment: We’ll send it wherever you need. If your order is sent in batches throughout your planning stage (i.e. Save-the-Dates in May, Invitations in October, Placecards and Menus in January), we’ll adjust your final invoice and accept payment on all shipping costs with your final payment.
WHAT ARE YOUR MINIMUMS?
Opening order: $150 / Reorder: $75
WHAT ARE YOUR PAYMENT TERMS?
Due upon shipment. Opening orders require cc on file. Net 30 terms considered for accounts in good standing.
WHAT IS YOUR TYPICAL LEAD TIME?
2-4 weeks. Items in stock may be available for earlier delivery. Larger orders may require longer delivery time. We will be in touch for any backordered items.
HOW DO YOU TYPICALLY SHIP?
UPS Ground for all orders in the continental U.S. Orders to Hawaii and international orders may be shipped via USPS or alternate carrier upon request. Express shipping is available at additional cost.
DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS?
We’ll gladly return or exchange any orders damaged or lost in shipment to claims made within 5 days of delivery. Once returned items have been received and inspected, a 10% restocking fee will be charged and a refund will be made.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
You can place a purchase order via email, phone, through a rep in your area or through our website. We do not currently accept orders via fax or carrier pigeon.
HOW DO I GET WHOLESALE PRICING THROUGH YOUR SITE?
DO YOU WORK WITH SALES REPS?
HOW OFTEN DO YOU RELEASE NEW PRODUCTS?
We have 2-3 releases per years, and would be happy to add you to our newsletter for sneak peeks on our latest and greatest tens as they come out.